For 123Rf.com featured photographer of the month, Cathy Keifer, it did!
In an recent interview inside which she shares her insights on how to progress from a beginner to a full fledged photographer, Cathy was asked:
11. From your experience, what subjects gives you the greatest satisfaction? Any examples?
Shooting tiny subjects seems to give me the most satisfaction since they would usually go unseen without the magic of macro photography. My close contact with insects and spiders has reversed my fear of them into a love of them.
Cathy has a quirky passion for small creatures and delivers great tips on how to capture them in action. We surely can feel her love of nature and studio photography.
Don’t miss out on this great Hear It Interview at 123RF.com and be sure to pick up golden nuggets as you read along Cathy Kiefer’s answers to the following questions:
1. Production Equipment: Please list the production equipment that you use on a regular basis (eg. Cameras, lenses, flash & lighting, photo editing software).
2. What do you think of photography these days?
3. What did you want to be when you were younger?
4. Tell us about the time when you first got started in photography
5. In your opinion, what does it take to become successful in this industry?
6. What was your biggest challenge coming into this industry?
7. What are the best perks as a Photographer?
8. How do you plan for your shooting sessions?
9. How would you describe your work to first time viewers?
10. Do you shoot to what your heart tells you or do you go through a complex check list in your mind when you produce your work? Describe the feeling/check list.11. From your experience, what subjects gives you the greatest satisfaction? Any examples?
12. From your experience, what subjects are the hardest to work with? Any examples?
13. What is your philosophy when it comes to your work?
14. Describe who/what inspires you, tell us why?
15. What do you do when those creative juices just seems to evade you. How do you “get creative”?
16. Tell us about a time when inspiration just hits you, and you felt the insatiable urge to create. What did you do with that energy?
17. What have you discovered about yourself through photography?
18. Whose work do you admire the most? Why?
19. Do you have any advice for those who are just getting in to stock photography?
The above nineteen questions forms the basic of each monthly interview done by 123RF.com with great photographers. Discover Yuri Accurs and Andrea Haase answers as well!
Are you getting 123RF.com monthly free newsletter? If not, you are missing out on great creative ideas for your photography, and I would recommend that you join now.
Enjoy and talk soon!